adidas AG Social & Environmental Affairs
Please be aware that only those inquiries related to sustainability subjects will be processed and answered when sent to the email address above.
We want to know if anyone has a complaint about conditions in our suppliers’ factories or other grievances related to human rights impacts linked to our business activities. If you have a complaint to make, you can contact us with the specific details and we commit to investigate your complaint.
The complaint procedure is explained here.
We appreciate that you may want to contact us anonymously. This does not change the seriousness we give your complaint although it does affect the process we follow:
- We investigate all complaints we receive.
- We will contact you to establish the full details of your complaint. However, we understand if you wish to remain anonymous and do not wish to identify yourself.
- We speak to all parties involved, to establish the full facts and determine if there is a case to answer.
- If an adverse impact is confirmed, we will identify and specify the remedial action to be taken in order to address the issue.
- Unless your complaint was anonymous, we will contact you to inform you of the results of our investigation and the steps we are taking to remedy the issue.
Independent Complaint Processes
If you do not wish to communicate with us directly about adverse working conditions in one of our suppliers, there is an independent process available to you through the Fair Labor Association. As a public company, adidas is committed to uphold the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Corporations. An independent complaints process is available through the German government‘s National Contact Point.
adidas AG Media Relations
World of Sports
Please note that you are about to contact the adidas press office. As such, we are only able to assist you in press-related matters. If you are not a journalist, we kindly ask you to consider the following information:
1. For sponsoring, marketing or any other business-related requests please call our switchboard. (+49 9132 840)
2. For product-related requests please contact our customer service.
3. For logo or image usage requests, please consider this information.
4. Please understand, unfortunately we are not able to support you with any survey requests, that are not for journalistic purposes.
5. Please understand that due to the large number of student requests, we do not have the capacity to assist you with your academic work.
6. For privacy related issues (data deletion or correction) please read https://www.adidas-group.com/en/service/privacy-statement/